Monday 16 January 2012

Review: L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes

in black


When I first heard about this mascara when it came out a couple months back I HAD to get my hands on it! So the next time I went shopping I picked it up! Now this mascara is supposedly meant to volume your lashes like you've never seen before... hence the name, volume million lashes. It also has a built in 'anti-clump wiper' to remove any clumps on the brush as you pull it out of the bottle. I have to say, this works! When I look at the brush before application there isn't a clump in sight!!


So the first time I used it I wasn't blown away but I definitely liked it! I have to say, I'm very picky about mascaras and tend to pick out the bad points rather than the good! It is absolutely clump free and it definitely added definition but I cant say it added volume... it actually reduced the amount of eyelashes I have by joining them together so yes my eyelashes were 'bigger' but there weren't as many of them as I would have hoped! Here are some pictures of it's effect...

Before:                                                                        After:
 
Compared to Benefit They're Real:


As you can see 'They're Real' by benefit adds more length and definition but 'Volume Million Lashes' definitely adds more volume but still not a lot.... this product does last really well though and has little fall out during the day. It is priced at £11.29 at boots and is definitely worth it, I would definitely buy this product again and again and it is up there in my top mascaras!

Thanks for reading,
Ditzy Doll xxxx


15 comments:

  1. HI HAN! I reeeeeeally really wanna try this, cos they've started doing it with different colours to complement your eyes. Next on my list is the falsies mascara, so two thousand and late with this product but hey ho! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeeya! Yesss I that, like they literally got out the colour ones just as i brought the black one, was so mad!! I defo recommend you try this though I love it!! Oh yeah i heard about that one it looks really good !!! ahaha yes im always so late about getting products! xxxxx Hannah Factor all they waaay

      Delete
  2. p.s. you have SUCH blue eyes!! too jealous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy gorgeous thanks so much for the follow means alot :) love how were both newbies xx though I did want to let you know I tried to follow you but somehow I cannot locate the tab that has all your followers cus that usually has a button above it that says "Join this site" so maybe you moved it when playing around with the layout or something. and I would love to folloe you back xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy ahahaha yeah !! Oh yeah i dont know wat happened to it :( xxxx

      Delete
  4. I'm using a little sample of 'They're Real' right now, and I really like it. I gave up on L'Oreal mascaras a long time ago, they just didn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the mascara I'm using right now is 'they're real' so I'm defo going to do a full review on that so keep your eyes peeled and follow xx

      Delete
  5. Never tried this one but I like the Voluminous mascara from L'oreal. Thanks to you I'm convinced I have to try this one out. :)
    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm glad to here that :D you definitely should! I got a friend to try it out aswell and she really liked it !!

      Delete