Saturday 21 January 2012

It's a Ditzy Daydream

Hey guys, so I'm at my sister's house and can't very easily do a review so instead I'm going to talk about those things I've been lusting over lately!

First up isn't an individual product but a brand I recently found out about and I wanna try out, Lily Lolo, a makeup brand. They make mineral makeup and have the CUTEST packaging! And as a bonus they are animal cruelty free and are against animal testing - Definitely a bonus in my book! Their makeup is at a midrange price as it costs more then a drugstore company but less then high-end brand.

The main product I want to try out is their mineral concealer here as I have never tried one before and I feel they might be better for my skin! Another thing I love is their white brush case which is so lovely but can be only bought with a whole load of brushes as well which is such a pain.. as I already have most of the brushes I want!


My Second thing I want to try out and I'm sure you've all heard of these is the Glossybox! If you are from America you may know of Birchbox? These are monthly packages that incline five high-end beauty samples for you to try out before spending your money! They cost £10 pounds a month which I think is a really good deal because sometimes you get full size products that would normally cost around £17 and more for only £10 so you are actually getting you money back! The packing is so nice and classy. They come in a little pink box and are then wrapped in tissue paper! You also get a card explaining the products and telling you their full price.


Finally I want to talk about something that has been huge in the US lately, the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush, they are literally so cool!! When I first saw them my mouth dropped wide open, they are like a memory foam mattress but a blusher!! You can push them down and they'll bounce right back up again! They have a powder-gel formulation so it goes on almost like a cream but dries as a powder, just want I've been looking for! They come in 10 different shades but the colour I'm lusting over is 'pink  frosting' ! Sadly they are only available in america at the moment but hopefully they will be released in the UK soon!! They currently retail at $7.99 which is around £5. The only problem I have with these though are their size.. they are very small and look more like an eyeshadow then a blush.

Have any of you tried these products? What did you think? 

Ditzy Doll 
xxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. I really want to subscribe to Glossybox but too much money being spent at uni right now. ALSO! I love the look of absolutely everything from Lily Lolo, I was going to get their Kabuki Brushes but I got the Sigma ones instead, wheeey! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have like no money at the moment :( so sad! Yeah it all looks so good and nice, yeah I'm contemplating getting the brushes but not suree, you lucky thing! I really want them!! They look soo good xxx

      Delete
  2. I srsly want to hop onto the Glossybox bandwagon - Sara from SWalker Makeup posts pics and reviews on hers when they get delivered, so those temptations really aren't doing my wallet any favours.

    I also srsly want to try those Maybelline blushes! I saw one in a Walmart ad today and they're going for $12.96, which is a lot, especially if they're eyeshadow sized!! :O I think I'll save my money from them for now and wait and see if they come down, because I'm not going to pay full price for them, as badly as I want Rose Petal.

    I've never heard of Lily Lolo before, but it looks like they have some pretty nice stuff as well.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they look so good, really want to get one but contemplating it over due to my purse being bare at the moment.

      Yeah that is probably a good idea because they are really small, although they are still sooo pretty! Wish they would hurry up and come to the UK already!!

      Yeah I only found out about it the other day but it looks really good and will definitely try out some of their stuff in the future!!

      xxxxx

      Delete
  3. ooh that bouncy blush looks so cool, I hope they have it over here in London as I havnt seen it around yet and really want to try it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really hope they get it here soon! Want it so baad

      Delete